We bring forth top-notch quality DG Set Acoustic Enclosure for electrical applications. Our DG Set Acoustic Enclosure is efficient in suppressing noise pollution from machinery either fixed or mobile. We design this DG Set Acoustic Enclosure with utmost precision using modern technology in adherence to set industry standards. Every enclosure is stringently tested on various parameters and quality approved by the authorities. It features a cap on type-without engine base frame and noise shield. The panel construction can be dismantled, relocated to another area and re-erection can be done depending upon the site requirement. Supreme quality, high efficiency & reliability, low maintenance and exceptional durability are the prime attributes of this acoustic enclosure. It is budget-friendly as well.
- Construction : The LX Power accoustic enclosures are module type, Cap on type-without engine base frame and Noise shielded constructed, the panel construction can be dismantled, relocated to another area and re-erection can be done depending upon the site requirement.
- Outer Envelope : The LX Power sound proof Canopies modular panel construction generally consists of 1.6/2 mm CRCA sheet laminated outside & GI perforated sheet generally of 24swg thick inside. The acoustic material filled between both the sheets of 75 mm thickness, offers the advantages of high shielding performance & durability. Structural steel support is designed and installed according to the enclosure size.
- Base Frame : Base frame is made out of 3.15mm to 6.0mmCRCA Sheet Fabricated as per gensets requirements.
- Air Ventilation : LX Power sound proof canopies are generally available with natural draft ventilation and can be made force draft ventilated as per Customer requirements.
- Coating : Epoxy paint / P.U. paint/ Powder coated as per requirement after cleaning and treated.
- Hinges : Heavy duty SS hinge.
- Lock : Heavy duty, spring loaded lock in brass body.
Acoustic Material : Rock Wool / PUF Sound proofing of the enclosure is done with quality Rock Wool confirming to IS-8183 of 96 kg/m3 density. 75 mm thick, Rock Wool is covered with Fiber tissue paper fire resistive. Also 04 mm thick HDPE layer provided between Rockwool & CRCA for anti - donning treatment.
- Performance : The Acoustic Enclosure will fulfill CPCB norms for noise pollution that is 25 dB noise reduction or 75 dB at one meter distance from enclosure surface.